Pandora is an international Danish jewelry manufacturer founded in 1982, best known for its customizable charm bracelets, designer rings, necklaces and watches.
- Advise on benefits of web apps versus native apps on iPad.
- From mockups provided by Client, create a series of interactive survey pages.
- Upon survey submission by user, integrate WeChat QR and catalog slideshow.
- Allow access to all survey results in a custom report format.
All brand guidelines were provided by the Client.
Strategy + Key Directives
Use web design techniques to mimic the format of a native app on iPad.
Send submitted survey data to a mySQL database with custom backend.
Allow export of survey results from backend to downloadable Excel format.
Creating a Web App for iPad
Web apps can be developed and deployed more rapidly while retaining the visual appearance and usability of a native app.
Sliding Animations with CSS Transitions
We used css transitions to create sliding animations from page to page, mimicking native iPad functionality.
Data Submission + WeChat Signup
After the survey is completed, as data is being submitted, users are presented with a WeChat QR code.
Custom Backend + Export to Excel
We developed a backend where our client was able export all results in a custom Excel report format.
Design + Frontend
- UI/UX Component Design
- Frontend Development
- Custom Animation
APIs, Data + Backend
- Custom Backend Development
- Social Media Integration
- Website Hosting (Hong Kong)
- Ongoing Maintenance + Support