Logiport is a subbrand for logistics warehouse leasing in Asia under Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) and its subsidiary, LaSalle investment management.
- Design and develop a corporate website for Logiport, a new brand under the JLL/LaSalle family.
- Provide a map-based, filterable property finder for prospective tenants.
- For each property, display a range of content based on existing .ppt brochures.
- Provide a backend for managing properties and other site content.
- Redesign all existing .ppt brochures, previously done by admin staff.
- Develop website in English and Chinese, with hosting accessible to both mainland China and international users.
- Provide post-launch updates, maintenance, and support on an ongoing basis.
Existing brand guidelines were provided by the Client.
We selected Chinese typefaces to match the character of the existing English choices.
Strategy + Key Directives
Connect Logiport to the larger JLL/LaSalle brands while allowing it to stand as its own logistics-focused entity.
Place Logiport properties on an interactive map, filterable by region, availability, and completion status.
Provide a user-friendly CMS to make editing + adding property listings as intuitive as possible.
Introducing Logiport, Part of the JLL Family
From draft content provided by our client, we crafted a key message and visuals heavily focused on logistics in China. Additional pages explore Logiport’s connections to JLL/LaSalle’s rich history and resources.
Map Integration with Mapbox
The central component of the site: prospective tenants can zoom in/out and filter by multiple fields with all map and listing map data synced in real time.
Customized Property Listing Management
For each property, tenants can view a range of data and visuals including measurements, image gallery, interactive VR tour, and more. Each property’s agents and contact info can be set individually, insuring all inquiries get directed appropriately.
Dynamic Brochure Generation + PDF Export
A button labelled “Download Brochure” generates a two-page .pdf brochure on the fly using the latest property data, ensuring that all brochures are consistent and always up-to-date.
Backend Integration with Wordpress
Design + Frontend
- Briefing + Strategy
- Market / Competitor Research
- Design Concepts + Key Visuals
- Wireframes + Page Mockups
- UI/UX Component Design
- Responsive Web Design
- Frontend Development
APIs, Data + Backend
- CMS Integration (WordPress)
- Multilingual Support (English / Chinese)
- Interactive Map Development
- Custom Email Notifications
- Dynamic PDF Generation
- Website Hosting (Hong Kong)
- Ongoing Maintenance + Support
- CMS Training
- Technical SEO
- Google Analytics Installation
- Cross-Browser Testing
- Loading Speed Optimization